Pearl Partner Group, LLC respects the personal information of people that it collects (such as title, name, telephone number, date of birth, address, etc) and complies with applicable data protection regulations.
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on:
- who we are;
- how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information;
- your rights; and
- how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
- Keeping your personal information secure
- WHO WE ARE
Pearl Partner Group, LLC (Pearl) with its registered office at 3302 Parkdale Dr., Kingwood, Texas 77339, USA collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- a) Information collected by us:
In the course of providing our marketing services we collect the following personal information:
- Information you provide to us when you contact us to request our services.
- Information obtained through the use of emails and cookies to identify you when you contact us about our services.
- Information collected through publicly available sources such as social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, and any others) for the purposes of our B2B marketing activities.
- The types of information we collect includes name, business address, email address, telephone contact numbers and dates.
- b) We use personal information to:
- To provide our marketing services to you.
- Verify your identity
- Improve our services
- Where you have given explicit consent, we may use your personal Information to send you information about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- For business related purposes.
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
- c) Who we share your personal information with
We will only share personal information with law enforcement or other public authorities and regulators if required by applicable law.
- d) Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why.
You may be required to provide your name, address, email address, and telephone number. If you choose not to provide this information to us, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
- e) How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and for as long as we need your data to provide services. Where we do not require your data we will delete it.
- f) Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on a combination of legal bases to collect, use, process and store your personal data. These include consent (which we may collect at the point of entering a contract with you), legitimate interests, and contract performance.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- a) You have the right to opt-out, object to, or withdraw consent for the use and process of your information, including the right to:
- to object to direct marketing;
- to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- to withdraw consent;
- the right of erasure; and
- the right to restriction of processing.
- b) In addition to the above rights, you have the right to 1) fair processing of your information and transparency over how we use your personal information; 2) access your own personal information; and 3) require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information.
- c) You can exercise your rights, by:
- emailing us at contact@PearlPG.com;
- calling us at (832) 303-0847, between 9 am and 5 pm USA Central Time; or
- writing to us at 3302 Parkdale Dr., Kingwood, Texas 77339, USA
- KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach in 72 hours where we are legally required to do so.
You should also note that whilst we will use all our efforts to protect your privacy and data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet because no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
- HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information. Please contact us at contact@PearlPG.com with any concerns so that we may assist you. In addition, you also may be entitled to register a complaint with state and/or federal regulatory agencies as applicable. Contacting Pearl regarding a complaint or concern in no way waives your right or obligation to seek legal, statutory, or regulatory relief.
- Do you need extra help?
Pearl Partners Group LLC